Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette
£0.00 £57.29Save £15
- Jean Paul Gaultier launched Le Male fragrance for men in 1995 and this iconic scent has become a true classic in every sense of the word.
- This fragrance is world famous and is acknowledged as one of the most distinctive, and instantly recognisable fragrances ever made.
- This is coupled with an even more iconic and recognisable bottle and tin can pack. Intensive and sensible, modern and comfortably warm, masculine and gentle, Le Male is a magnetically fragrance.
- It is built on contrasts–traditional and bold, fresh and mild, strong and sensual and absolutely irresistible to women.
- Fresh mint is a symbol of strength and the tradition is represented by lavender and bergamot, with vanilla notes giving warmth and tenderness. Cumin and cinnamon are present creating spicy heart notes.
- The virile torso bottle is clad in the JPG emblematic Sailor’s Jersey.
- Alcohol denat, aqua/water/eau, parfum (fragrance), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butylphenyl methylpropional, ethylhexyl salicylate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hydroxyisohexyl 3- cyclohexene,benzyl cinnamate, courmarin, amyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, fd&c red no.4 (CI 14700), fd&c yellow no.6 (CI15985), fd&c yellow no.5 (CI 19140)